On 7 June 2018, the Annual General Meeting of Shareholders of PAO Novorossiysk Shipping Company (PAO Novoship, part of Sovcomflot Group), was held in Novorossiysk.
The Annual General Meeting of Shareholders resolved to pay out dividends on the basis of the results of the Company in 2017 in the amount of 2,2 rubles per each ordinary and privileged share. The total sum of dividends for the financial year 2017 amounted 8,0 rubles per share, taking into account previously announced and paid dividends for the nine months of 2017 (5,8 rubles).
The Annual General Meeting of Shareholders elected members of the Board of Directors and Auditing Commission of the Company.
The Board of Directors of PAO Novoship:
- Evgeniy Nikolayevich Ambrosov, Senior Executive Vice President of PAO Sovcomflot;
- Vladimir Nikolayevich Emelianov, Vice President and Chief Strategy Officer of PAO Sovcomflot;
- Sergey Ottovich Frank, President and CEO of PAO Sovcomflot;
- Nikolay Lvovich Kolesnikov, Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer of PAO Sovcomflot;
- Evgeniy Vladimirovich Kostyuk, Senior Executive Vice President of PAO Novoship;
- Alexey Victorovich Ostapenko, Vice President and Chief Legal Counsel of PAO Sovcomflot;
- Sergey Gennadyevich Popravko, Managing Director - Fleet Director of SCF Management Services (Dubai) Ltd.;
- Igor Vasilyevich Tonkovidov, Executive Vice President and Chief Operating / Chief Technical Officer of PAO Sovcomflot;
- Yury Aleksandrovich Tsvetkov, President of PAO Novoship.
The Auditing Commission of PAO Novoship:
- Tatyana Pavlovna Kalinkina, Adviser to CEO, PAO Sovcomflot;
- Anastasiya Viktorovna Chudinovskikh, Senior Specialist, Internal Audit Department, PAO Sovcomflot;
- Eduard Favelevich Yakovlev, Retiree, Veteran of Novorossiysk Shipping Company.
The Auditor Ernst & Young was approved by the shareholders for 2018.